|W113 - Law and Dispute Resolution: CIB - RICS Legal Research Symposium, 08-10 July 2015 in Sydney, Australia|
|The organizers announce that the 9th annual RICS Legal Research Symposium will again take place as an integral stream within the International COBRA Research Conference in 2015. The COBRA conference will be hosted by University of Technology, Sydney, Australia.|
|Issue 5, 2014
|W062 - Water Supply and Drainage for Buildings: 40th International Symposium, 8-10 September 2014 in Sao Paulo, Brazil|
|The symposium is open to all experts, researchers, practitioners, regulators and industry from all over the world, with an interest in the developments in the field of water supply and drainage for buildings. The technical sessions offer rewarding opportunity for learning and networking with other professionals. |
|Issue 5, 2014
Of each of the over 50 CIB Commissions a description is given of its:
- scope and objectives
- work programme and planned output
- realised publications (and other outputs)
- past and planned future meetings, including both commission meetings (in principle for members only) and open workshops, seminars, symposia or conferences
- appointed Coordinator(s) and other commission Members.
The CIB commissions can be accessed via:
- Go to database: via a search page that allows for a search on a commission's number and title or on aspects of a commission's objectives or its workprogramme.