|CIB Best Value Academic Day|
|On November 9, 2016 there will be the Best Value Academic Day at the Delft University of Technology. Some of the special topics will be, Developments of BV in USA and NL, Developments of BV in Europe and Teaching BV in Netherlands, overview of courses and teachers.|
|Issue 7, 2016
|Research Roadmap Disasters and the Built Environment|
|CIB Commission W120 – Disasters and the Built Environment, in collaboration with UNISDR – The United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction – published a Research Roadmap focussing on how research can contribute to the planning for, and the design, construction and management of a built environment that has a maximum resilience against disasters. The publication can be downloaded (for free). |
|Issue 6, 2016
Of each of the over 50 CIB Commissions a description is given of its:
- scope and objectives
- work programme and planned output
- realised publications (and other outputs)
- past and planned future meetings, including both commission meetings (in principle for members only) and open workshops, seminars, symposia or conferences
- appointed Coordinator(s) and other commission Members.
The CIB commissions can be accessed via:
- Go to database: via a search page that allows for a search on a commission's number and title or on aspects of a commission's objectives or its workprogramme.