|CIB CIBSE Intelligent Buildings Group Newsletter|
|CIB Working Commission W098 – Intelligent and Responsive Buildings – cooperates with the Intelligent Buildings Group of CIBSE – the UK based Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers. The CIBSE-IBG Newsletter is being produced in association with CIB W098 once or twice a year and is now being made available to CIB Members. |
|Issue 1, 2017
|2106 Programme Committee Commendations|
|Each year the CIB Programme Committee selects one or a few CIB Commission Coordinators (or Priority Theme Leaders), who receive a Commendation for extra ordinary performances or accomplishments in the previous year. The 2016 CIB PC Commendation has been awarded to the Joint Coordinators of Task Group TG88 - Smart Cities Dr Miimu Airaksinen, VTT, Finland and Christiaan Bremmer, TNO, Netherlands.|
|Issue 1, 2017
Of each of the over 50 CIB Commissions a description is given of its:
- scope and objectives
- work programme and planned output
- realised publications (and other outputs)
- past and planned future meetings, including both commission meetings (in principle for members only) and open workshops, seminars, symposia or conferences
- appointed Coordinator(s) and other commission Members.
The CIB commissions can be accessed via:
- Go to database: via a search page that allows for a search on a commission's number and title or on aspects of a commission's objectives or its workprogramme.