|Joint TNO and CIB symposium: Asset Management of infrastructure: challenges and new approaches|
|Leading experts from Australia, The United States, Germany and The Netherlands exchanged views on how the challenge of aging infrastructure materialises in their respective countries and discussed how they develop and implement new knowledge and innovations to meet these challenges.|
|Issue 4, 2015
|W069 - Residential Studies: Explorations of Urban Residential Qualities - Situations of Dwelling, Ageing and Healthcaring in Inquiries of Trans Disciplinary Nature, 14-17 October 2015 in Goteborg, Sweden - Second Announcement and Call for Abstracts|
|Special attention to: professional realization and operational implementation of resilient urban and architectural planning procedures, a richer life experience of well-being and healthier built environments able to ultimately provide the qualitative offer of a stimulating atmosphere or a convivial ambiance. |
|Issue 2, 2015
Of each of the over 50 CIB Commissions a description is given of its:
- scope and objectives
- work programme and planned output
- realised publications (and other outputs)
- past and planned future meetings, including both commission meetings (in principle for members only) and open workshops, seminars, symposia or conferences
- appointed Coordinator(s) and other commission Members.
The CIB commissions can be accessed via:
- Go to database: via a search page that allows for a search on a commission's number and title or on aspects of a commission's objectives or its workprogramme.