|Global Construction Data: Free Webinar on International Aspects of Construction and the Built Environment, 24th April 2014, Starting Time: 10:00 AM (UK Time) = 9:00 AM CET|
|The webinar addressess: examples of existing international construction labour statistics and statistics on international flows of construction products and materials, weaknesses of international data and methods to overcome these, and modeling a data set of international construction statistics.|
|Issue 3, 2014
|TG89 - Construction Mediation Practice: Introducing a New Task Group and its Coordinators: Dr Deniz Artan Ilter and Dr Andrew Agapiou|
|The CIB PC has established the New Task Group TG89 on Construction Mediation Practice as successor of the former Task Group TG68 and appointed Deniz Artan Ilter, from the Istanbul Technical University, Turkey and Andrew Agapiou, from the University of Strathclyde, UK as the Joint Coordinators.|
|Issue 2, 2014
Of each of the over 50 CIB Commissions a description is given of its:
- scope and objectives
- work programme and planned output
- realised publications (and other outputs)
- past and planned future meetings, including both commission meetings (in principle for members only) and open workshops, seminars, symposia or conferences
- appointed Coordinator(s) and other commission Members.
The CIB commissions can be accessed via:
- Go to database: via a search page that allows for a search on a commission's number and title or on aspects of a commission's objectives or its workprogramme.